Why did the Mozilla Plugin Check page stop working?
This morning I updated to Firefox 18.0.2. Then because of the java stuff that has been going on, I went to update to the latest version. I uninstalled the old Java and installed the new. Then I went to the plugin check page to make sure everything was good. I just did this last week and it was working, but today I do not see ANY plugins listed. The rest of the page loads fine and the links all seem to work, but the plugin section is completely blank. I tried refreshing, letting it sit on that page for 30 minutes or so, and restarting Firefox, but the page still implies I do not have any plugins. Any thoughts?
Chosen solutionby Tylerdowner
Apparently this is a bug in the website, hopefully we will have this resolved soon :)Read this answer in context 5
Thanks. Wanted to make sure it wasn't something I did.Go to answer 2
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Unity Player 4.0.0f7
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Attached is a screenshot of the window.
Apparently this is a bug in the website, hopefully we will have this resolved soon :)
Thanks. Wanted to make sure it wasn't something I did.