I have updated to Mac X 10.6.8, now You Tube doesn't work in Firefox; why not?
Firefox told me for safety reasons I needed to update the OS on my Mac which I did. Now You Tube doesn't work in Firefox (though it does in other browsers) On line I have have found an add-on which claims to fix the problem, but it comes with warnings that there might be safety issues. (Author not verified) My OS system is up to date, as is Firefox. Shall I just use another browser?
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0