Grab icon appears and resizes a fullscreen to half on the right border next to scrollbar
This is a very, very annoying bug and seems to only affect the right border next to the scrollbar. Everytime I miss the scrollbar and grab the right border and try to scroll down, either 2 things will happen:
1. The fullscreen resizes to half size 2. The grab icon will automatically half size and grab the whole window. Sometimes this results in the window getting thrown to a separate desktop (I am using Gnome- Classic)
It would seem like the top bar grab has extended its way all down to the right border, but with an added annoying feature.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- The Totem 3.4.3 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0