How to permanently disable click-to-run "feature" on all plug-ins
How can I permanently disable the click-to-run "feature" for all plug-ins *including* ones that are unsafe, exploitable, etc.?
I know that this is "unsafe", "inadvisable", a "security risk", etc. however this question has been asked many times and I have not yet found an answer. My reason for wanting to do so is not important and there is no point in questioning it; this is a simple question with what should be a simple answer, and does not require the bickering and arguing that always ensues when someone asks this extraordinarily basic question.
I want to permanently disable any and all forms of click-to-run for any and all plugins, so that all plugins run without having to be clicked first and show absolutely no warnings whatsoever of any kind. If I don't want to run a plug-in I will disable it.
How can I do this very simply thing?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- SumatraPDF Browser Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- IE Tab plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0