This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Help this browser..http://www.mysearchresults.com/?c=2804&t=02..has attached itself to firefox how do i get rid of it?
when i click on firefox the mysearchresults browser comes up ive uninstalled firefox and redownloaded but still there anyone know how to get rid of this?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Google Update
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0