This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do you display a theme across multiple displays?
I have three monitors set up. The problem is the theme will only work for one display. Is there a way to fix this. Google chrome themes span complete width of screen. Thanks.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1244
- alibaba setup one click
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0