i use AOL browser now and aol mail. also file e-mail messages on aol. by downloading firefox, will my aol be affected?
I would like to change my primary browser from aol to firefox. If I download FF , will my access to aol be compromised? Will I still have access to aol e-mail folders and messages after the switch. My e-mail address is - - -@aol.com. Will I still be able to use aol when I want just as I do now? I have windows xp home edition 5.1
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Yes you will still be able to use your Aol nothing will be deleted. When you install FF you will be asked if you want to use Firefox as your main browser you can or you can say no either way nothing will be changed. Hope this helps, Jeremy Eramian