i download link gopher, restart, but it is nowhere to be found in the status bar?
I have downloaded link gopher addon, and restarted, a couple of times, but I can't find it on the status bar, or anywhere else.?
Additional System Details
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 188.8.131.5276
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2062
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Did you look in the Options of that extension (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions)?
You can also check the toolbar palette in the Customize window.
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- View > Toolbars > Customize
I appreciate your help! I did not know how to show the firefox add on bar? When I figured out to right click up in the tabs section, and select add on bar..........well.........there it was!!!!!!!!! Thanks cor-el mcspankey