This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how do i allow firefox to connect to a networkport (79)
Firefox won't connect to a device that uses networkport 79 how do i tell Firefox that it is ok to connect, i have already typed in the device in the exception list and it doesn't work anyway. Firefox continue to block this port
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- 20-20 3D Viewer for IKEA - Mozilla Plug-In v126.96.36.199
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0