(Solved) How to chance Multi touch gesture (swipe) to nex/prev tab(it is orginally forward/back)?
i've multi touch trackpad. and if i swipe with 3 fingers it behaves forward/back. but i want it to be nex/prev tab. i've changed some values in about:config and still it does not affected. i'm uploading a screen shoot of about config filtered by "gesture".
Modified by Bijelo
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
i've found out that is my clickpad sends swipe signals as alt+arrow so if you change the shortcut to next/prev tab swipe'll do the same think.