how to set a group of websites as a homepage
I want to set up my home page so that it is a group of websites. Simalar to what appears when I click the New Tab button. BUT I want to specify what those websites are and I want them to NEVER change. Can I do this? Is so, how?
Chosen solutionby TonyE
that gives me a series of tabs. I don't want tabs. I want about a bunch of boxes or icons for each website. I am trying to make really easy for my kids to go to PBSkids, netflixkids, etc.Go to answer 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Pando Web Plugin
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
This support article shows how to set multiple home pages - How to set the home page
that gives me a series of tabs. I don't want tabs. I want about a bunch of boxes or icons for each website. I am trying to make really easy for my kids to go to PBSkids, netflixkids, etc.
I misunderstood your query.
You can add sites to the new tab page and then pin them so that they are not removed. For details see New Tab Page – show, hide and customize top sites
I think that is just what I am looking for. Thanks.