I accidentally entered an incorrect email address when registering.
I was registering for an add-on account and mistyped my email address. Now I cannot log in to my user name because I cannot click on the registration email sent to the incorrect address.
Additional System Details
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1999
- Unity Player 3.4.1f5
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
(Please update to Firefox 18.0.1, the version you are running is horribly out of data Update Firefox to the latest version )
Why don't you just create another account and use the correct address?