I installed the Hola plug-in, then deleted it; now when I go to Hulu, I'm redirected to Hola - how do I full delete Hola?
The new Firefox plug-in Hola seems to have taken over my computer. I deleted it but now when I attempt to go to Hulu (the video site) I am redirected to the Hola website and asked to dowload new software. I have a Mac running OS X 10.7.5.
This Hola program is insidious - Mozilla should ban it.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
(Post edited for abuse)
Modified by Tylerdowner