This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I am unable to download any files in firefox (.zip, .doc, .tar.gz, .pdf, .otf, .bin, etc)
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plugin provides integration with Gnome Shell for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- The Totem 3.4.3 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Please update to Firefox 18.0.1, then reset Firefox Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems
Thanks, I just needed to update (not to reset).