How do I refresh the page
How do I refresh each page?
The Refresh (or Reload) button is the arrow pointing clockwise to the right end of the Address Bar. If you don't have it you need to go to to <View> - <Toolbars> - <Customize> and you shuld be able to choose it from thereGo to answer 53
Additional System Details
- Conduit Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Refresh (or Reload) button is the arrow pointing clockwise to the right end of the Address Bar. If you don't have it you need to go to to <View> - <Toolbars> - <Customize> and you shuld be able to choose it from there
You can also reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Sorry, ther is no symbol as you describe in v.18. There used to be a button, but no longer. ctrl-F5 does work, but would prefer a button.