Why the release tracking wiki is no longer updated?
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Features/Release_Tracking I used it a lot.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- GFACE Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
It will be updated soon...
Looks like it is abandoned...
Wrong place to look for release dates.
Modified by James
I am not looking for release dates, as the wiki link says for itself it is "Features/Release_Tracking" so it is all about tracking the implementation of different features.
I guess that had to do with the bugzilla update to version 4.2 back in January. So, what does "soon" mean now?
Modified by retrovertigo