the search bar top right of page shows only google search.how do I restore the search options?
I originally had an icon that showed multiple search options but now i have only the google icon how do i restore the multiple icon
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello rmac43, when you click on manage search engines there should be the possibility to restore the default set of multiple search engines, see Search bar - Easily choose your favorite search engine.
in case this doesn't work, you can also try downloading the full firefox setup file from getfirefox.exe & installing it on top of your current installation...
thanks for help