I have firefox but cannot get into it for last 2 weeks. It says free download manager is not properly working
I already have firefox but for the last 2 weeks I have not been able to get into it. I get an errorsaying free download manager is not properly working please reinstall free download manager but i cant do anything. I have tried to uninstall firefox so I could reinstall it but it wont let me uninstall it either.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.56 Safari/537.17
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!