This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Why on importing messages, I end up with five or more copies of some messages and none of others?
When importing contacts from my old computer, everything is OK. But when I try to import to Win7 my messages, I get five or more copies of some spread over 5 inboxes and none of others. How do I fix this and why does this occur?
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- [ib] Plugin
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- HP Pit Plugin
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0