How can I get rid of a green box with a white check mark in it this box is covering some of my photos and on the windows icon for firefox.
How can I get rid of a green box with a white check mark in it this box is covering some of my photos and on the windows icon for firefox. edit
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- HP Pit Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I can't visualize this. Could you post a screen shot? This article might help: How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Please blur or delete anything confidential in the image.
When you reply, there will be a button to Add images below the text box.
These green boxes with the white check mark and the icon my desktop of firefox has the check marks also nothing else on the computer has them.???
When I search for solutions, I find several references to the backup feature of Norton 360. There also were references to MozyHome and McAfee.
Hello I want to thank everyone for the information I had to uninstall Nortons in order to get the green boxes removed. Thanks once more problem fixed.