hi as of 1/23/2013 i was blocked from cincinnati enquirer.com i was able to view the website up intill this date , this note pop up on it saying response denied by watchguard HTTp proxy ips matched signature " web-client mozilla multiple products munltiple location headers-2(CVE-2011-3000)" id=1000 , can you see why i cant , or if you could fix so i view it again , or let me know what i need to do to reopen this website please get back with a answer
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Check the connection settings.
- Tools > Options > Advanced : Network : Connection > Settings
If you do not need to use a proxy to connect to internet then try to select "No Proxy" if the "Use the system proxy settings" setting or one of the others doesn't work properly.
See "Firefox connection settings":