This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Rendering a PDF from a website
On any website I am on, when I click on the PDF, and it opens to another tab nothing shows up. It is with multiple sites,.
Additional System Details
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, please see PDF files are blank or cause an error message on Mac