I have changed my ISP. Since then, I am unable to post on boards.uscho.com, as it gives me a "server has reset" error. Any ideas?
Ever other website I visit works perfectly, and I can navigate all the pages on USCHO.com and Boards.USCHO.com fine. It's just when I try to post on their fan forum that I get the reset/timeout. It will allow me to post if I use Google Chrome, but only if the post is less than 50 characters. It will not post on IE either.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NDS Player Plugin
- npPCShow Plugin
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Office Live Update v1.5
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Have you checked with Firefox can't load websites but other browsers can ? Also, this may be the website's fault since you are experiencing issues on other browsers as well. You may want to contact the website's webmaster.
Modified by feer56
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
You can also try to clear the DNS cache.