Edit with note pad is missing under the File tab
in fire fox 18.0.1 PC win 7 64 bit. When I installed the new fire fox on my new PC, I clicked on 'file' and on hte pull down 'edit with note pad' was not there. How do I get it back so I can edit me HTML files?
Thanks for any help
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_38 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1680
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello barry, this is no inbuilt-function in firefox - did you use an extension on your old pc to accomplish that?