How I can disable Firefox from browsing Local drives of servers for remote desktop users in Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1??
Recently I came across a security hazard in firefox. it displays C and D rives content when "C:\" or "D:\" is typed in browser address bar. is there any workaround for restricting domain users to restrict this on firefox 12 ??
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0