How do I put a button to start my default email on the menu bar?
I use Live Mail as my default mail handler. In windows explorer I have a button on the menu bar that opens the mail handler as a new tab. Can't figure out how to do that in Firefox.
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.4.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1680
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Hi, It sounds like you're wanting to add a bookmark- have a look at the article on importing bookmarks to import all the ones on your previous browser, or open the page and use the menu system: Bookmarks -> Bookmark this page. Firefox also has an option for pages you always want open: pinned tabs. Have a look at this link for that.
Hope that helps.
Modified by ian81