i want to save a website which has .js extension but when i opened that website, firefox opens it but i want it to ask me to save. what to do?
1. i copied a website which has .js extension 2. i opened that site with internet explorer 3. then it asked me to save, save as, open --three options 4. after saving it on my desktop, my antivirus caught it as malware.
5. i opened that same website with firefox 6. it didn't asked me to save 7. but it directly opened that site and showed its code in firefox itself 8. my antivirus didn't respond
9. so iam asking if there is any way to configure firefox so that it asks me to save instead of open, when i opened .js websites. its safe to save instead of opening .js files
i hope i get answer from u as early as possible. my email is email@example.com thank u very much.......
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- WordCaptureX component for single click dictionary
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
First off, this is a public forum, so anyone can see your e-mail address (Could an admin snip it?)
You are looking for a .html file to open (probably named index.html), otherwise you do not have the full site.