Zooming in and out of website windows not uising a mouse - pc windows 7
I'm not using a mouse on my laptop. Every once in a while the window zoom in or out because a finger is hanging over the touch pad. How do I zoom in and out in order to control the size in the window?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- WinZip Courier Plugin for Mozilla Firefox
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello JRStef, you can reset the zoom level of a page by pressing CTRL + 0 ('zero'). CTRL + -/+ decreases/increases the zoom.
You can set the mousewheel.withcontrolkey.action pref to 1 on the about:config page to avoid zooming the page by accident if you hold down the Ctrl key.
0 means "Do nothing" 1 means "Scroll contents" 2 means "Go back or forward in the history" 3 means "Zoom in or out the contents".