how to get Bowse to save from loading?
on my home page, I keep getting this browse to save ad in the middle of the page. From what I get, it is a viruses. I ran four viruses programs and sometimes it goes away, then it comes back.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Hello, Here's the solution:
You should still change your anti-virus . I am recommending you Avira because it is free, but I am using Bit Defender. Just do a full scan and wait for the results. Please reply to this post if you are still having problems.
Giedriu_M's guide is the best solution to get rid of the problem :).
Best Regards, Osman A.
Modified by OsmanAlper
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!