how to get Bowse to save from loading?
on my home page, I keep getting this browse to save ad in the middle of the page. From what I get, it is a viruses. I ran four viruses programs and sometimes it goes away, then it comes back.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Hello, Here's the solution:
You should still change your anti-virus . I am recommending you Avira because it is free, but I am using Bit Defender. Just do a full scan and wait for the results. Please reply to this post if you are still having problems.
Giedriu_M's guide is the best solution to get rid of the problem :).
Best Regards, Osman A.
Modified by OsmanAlper
Browse To save is adware. It will not be sorted out with Adblock, but you can remove it with anti-malware/adware programs or by uninstalling it. Try running Adwcleaner or use this uninstall guide for B2S
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!