From this site: (removed) sending mesagges as is from you. Probably it is the scammers.
From this site: removed Probably it is the scammers.
Moderator Note: Since this thread is not about a specific Firefox problem and the link is potentially malicious, this thread will be locked. Any entity falsely claiming to represent Mozilla and their trademarks should be reported at http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/legal/fraud-report/index.html
Modified by Firefox4life78
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- Google Update
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I wanted to let you know about fraud
This is a site that was blocked by my anti-virus while try to load it. This site it potentially dangerous. This is not a matter related to Mozilla Firefox and so this thread will be closed.