This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
My audio for Youtube is not functioning. I have checked my speakers and they test OK. Do I need to add something?
This seems only to apply to Youtube. Has something possibly crashed or do I need to add a new version of something? Thanks
Additional System Details
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- MyFunCards Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- WeatherBlink Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Try to clear the Flash local storage and settings.
- Windows Control Panel > Flash Player > Storage: Local Storage Settings
- Remove a specific domain: Local Storage Settings by site
- Remove all domains: Delete All and Delete Data
Flash Website Storage Settings panel:
Global Storage Settings Panel: