how do I downlooad my paid version order number 36-1600865 December 13,2012 ?
I lost my paid version of Mozilla Firefox and have given above all the information from my AVG invoice, order confirmation and license so that I can restore what I paid for as noted above.
Thanks for your help,
Herbert C. Fischer
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I should have made it clearer. I renewed my AVG Firefox license on December 13, 2012 and downloaded the file satisfactorily. And it was working perfectly until 2 days ago when I did something to screw it up. I would like to reload the file as the invoice has my license number. And seems all set to go if I can reload the file. Thanks for your help.
Herb Fischer firstname.lastname@example.org
in this case, please contact AVG's support since we won't be able to solve this issue...