Is FIreFox 12 compatibel with Norton Internet Security?
I have not updated to FireFox 12.0 because I thought it was not compatible with my Norton Internet Security. I am trying to find out whether this is true. Also, what are the problems associated with upgrading to 12.0 if I have Norton Internet Security.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Google Update
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- SwiftView ZHP Plug-In for non-IE web browsers Version 188.8.131.52
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
hello maria, firefox 18 is the current version & norton is compatible to it, see https://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Toolbar-Norton-Identity/Firefox-18-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/td-p/886714
please update firefox as soon as possible, since continuing using outdated versions of firefox affected by numerous known security vulnerabilities will put the integrity of your system and all the personal data on it at risk!
Currently Norton supports Firefox 16.0 and above. Firefox 15.x and older are no longer supported by Norton.