Having trouble saving an image of the whole page using pdf it. I click save, but not in the file. I have tried saving in multiple locations, saing it as .jpg
Just about 2 days ago I started having a problem saving a jpg file using the "pdf it!" add-on. It lets me save, but when I look in the folder there is nothing there? I use save as image and then whole page. I have tried saving in several different locations, but nothing works.
Thanks for the help.
The link to website of the developer is broken too !Go to answer 3
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Plug-in for Workspace utilities
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Plug-in for Workspace Webmail
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2062
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Same thing for me. It doesn't work anymore (1.15 or 1.17). Saved files as image are volatilized. Files saved as pdf work correctly.
Modified by mmkr
We have seen more reports that extensions that save the page as an image are broken, so you may have to check out the website of the developer to see if there is an update to address this issue.
The link to website of the developer is broken too !