Is there any way to import bookmarks from Camino?
iMac running Snow Lepard 10.6.8, all bookmarks are currently in Camino browser and Camino isn't functioning any more. It's a Mozilla browser so why isn't a choice to import from into Firefox? Or is there another way to access my Camino bookmarks?
Additional System Details
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Hello SueC3, see if it is possible to create a new camino profile and open camino, then copy files from your old profile across to your new profile (details in the previous link). if that is possible then you can export your camino bookmarks to HTML file (from File menu, Export Bookmarks) and then import to Firefox ( Import Bookmarks from an HTML file )