I've updated all of my plugins. Now, HOW CAN I STOP YOUR PLUGIN WINDOW FROM POPPING UP EVERYTIME I OPEN FIREFOX????
That's pretty much it. The pop-up plugin window no longer shows anything that needs updating, but it keeps popping up and there is no "don't show me this message again" to click to stop it.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.528
- Google Update
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Motive Management Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Picasa plugin
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.19.0 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2063
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Please update to Firefox 18.01, then reset. Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems
This will keep the message from appearing :)
It seems I would have to re-install my entire toolbar and bookmarks. Isn't there an easier way to get rid of this popup? Thanks again
First update to 18 before you do anything else.
A Reset will only remove any extensions you have, nothing else, so if update to 18 doesn't help then you'll have to reset
Worked perfectly--many thanks!!!