firefox is deleting my development extensions when firefox loads, how can I stop this, I am losing work
I am developing Firefox addons. Ever since the update to 18.0 Firefox is deleting my development extensions/folders from the profile folder when firefox loads, how can I stop this, I am losing work!
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Dll file of HP Virtual Room Client Launcher Plugin for Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Did you solve the problem ?
Not sure I can think of any reason why Firefox would delete extension folders.
It seems to have stopped not sure if it was a version update or disabling Windows EFS encryption of the profile folders. I have noticed EFS seems to cause issues in general.