How can I tell if the history has been cleared?
Obviously, if the whole history is cleared, you know. But since FF offers a partial clearing, how can I know if that has been done? I know I probably need better parental controls in place; that's one issue. But I would still like to know how to tell if history is being partially cleared.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You can't. If you want to keep track of websites that are visited, then you need to install a program such as netnanny to monitor such traffic.