When I shut down my MacBook instead of putting it to sleep, then turn it on, Firefox reverts back to an earlier version (persona) & bookmarks are gone. Why?
I usually just put my MacBook to sleep but every so often I shut it down. Three times now, when I turned it back on, Firefox reverted back to an earlier version?.....the persona was a previous one and none of my bookmarks were there. How do I get it back to the current setting?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.5
- LogMeIn remote control components
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Please update to Firefox 18. Update Firefox to the latest version
Then try reading How to fix preferences that won't save