why is there no trusteer icon with firefox 19?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2068
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
hello Philrose, trusteer doesn't support beta versions of firefox. in case you need more assistance please directly contact their support at http://www.trusteer.com/support/report-problem
Firefox 18 is the latest release version, whereas Firefox 19 is a Beta development version currently.
How do I get back to ver 18?
you can download it from getfirefox.com & install it on top of your current installation (all your personal data will be kept).
I can't see where you can choose the version I want.It just says I've got the latest version !!!!!
the download offered at getfirefox.com is always the latest version on the release channel (firefox 18.0) at the moment.
Thanks,everything unkydorry now.
We now support Firefox 19!
That's strange because I've got Ver 18.2 and that is supposed to be the latest version!But now it doesn't save passwords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check if you have the most updated version of Rapport. if you continue having issues please contact us via the Rapport console.