i had to fix Firfox because it wouldn't activate. Now i have an icon on desktop that says Old Data. should i delete/recycle bin it or keep it?
The reset of Firfox moz. worked great. Now the icon on my desktop says Old Data, should i delete and send to recycle bin and then empty the recycle bin. Will it do me any harm.
Chosen solutionby Tylerdowner
So long as all your data was moved over, then you can delete the Old Data Folder.Read this answer in context 1
Use Firefox for a few days, and if everything works then delete the Old Data folder. Firefox isn't accessing it, it just exists incase something didn't get transferred over.Go to answer 2
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Bing Bar
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
So long as all your data was moved over, then you can delete the Old Data Folder.
I guess, i don't know the validity of the answer though. Just don't want to delete something that will do me evil. Thanks for the time.
Use Firefox for a few days, and if everything works then delete the Old Data folder. Firefox isn't accessing it, it just exists incase something didn't get transferred over.
Good suggestion about trying it out before deletion. Thanks