I receive "caution" when accessing site that I consider safe. I want to eliminate that notice for this one site.
I am using a website that I consider safe, yet, each time I visit it I receive the warning box telling me the site could be unstable. I recall there is some place to enter the website so that it is allowed and such warnings are eliminated but I can't remember where/how.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Thank you for your prompt response and suggestion. However, this is not what I am looking for. I may have been unclear.
What I look for is not to reset back to original but where I am able to enter a website address that tells my computer it is a safe site. I know I had this feature but now cannot find it.
Perhaps what I search was for another purpose, but I know there was something along those lines. Updates might have replaced it.
If there is another possible solution, I would appreciate hearing. Thank you.