What is the difference between firefox ESR v10 and ESR v17? Thanks.
Our users would like to migrate to migrate to ESR v17 from currenct V10, so i need to investigate the changes to make sure our application will work fine
hello, you could refer to this wiki article: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Firefox_17_for_developers & work your way back until Firefox 11 for devs...Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- IBM 821 Conference Plugin for Mozilla version 188.8.131.521
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2069
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Version 1.1.11, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.12) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.12
hello, you could refer to this wiki article: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Firefox_17_for_developers & work your way back until Firefox 11 for devs...
Basically Firefox 17 ESR includes all the changes from Firefox 11 to 17. Firefox 10ESR will stop receiving security updates soon, so you will want to update to 17 anyway.