Firefox 19 beta for MacOS new native pdf function seems to display 2 versions overlayed...i.e., each letter is doubled. Anyone else notice this?
i've tried different pdfs. They all seem to behave same. It's as if there are 2 copies, one overlayed over the other. I tried to copy and paste, but didn't work. could take a snapshot if necessary. thanks
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.9
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
If you have increased the minimum font size then try the default setting "none" as a high value can cause issues like you described.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > Minimum Font Size (none)
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
Instead of Tools > Options use:
- Mac: Firefox > Preferences
- Linux: Edit > Preferences
- Windows: Firefox > Options