A site i need for school keeps poping up this statement "Unable to establish a session. Check that your browser is set to allow session cookies" how to check?
I set my browser to the recommended settings to enable cookies and my school site is still not coming up. The site is http://mathas.scottsdalecc.edu./index.php? .
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab can be managed here:
- Tools > Page Info > Permissions
You can inspect and manage the permissions for all domains on the about:permissions page.