How can I make the page scroll when highlighting
I can only highlight to the bottom of the screen. Then I have to take that and paste it. Then I have to go back and highlight the rest and take it to be pasted.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1685
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello missdeezy, when i try this the page is scrolling further automatically when i get towards/beyond the bottom of the page with the mouse pointer - alternatively scrolling with the mousewheel, the arrow-key & the page-up/down-key works during text selection.
in case this doesn't work for you, you may try to launch firefox in safe mode and see if you can replicate this behaviour there? if not, maybe an addon is interfering...
I am able to highlight and scroll down by dragging the cursor below the bottom of the Firefox content window. The further the cursor is below the page content, the faster it scrolls and continues to highlight. I don't find it necessary to do "finger gymnastics" with the scroll wheel, the down arrow key, or the Page Down key.
Does it help if you enable the Add-ons bar (Ctrl + /) or the find bar (Ctrl + F)?