Can I remove/change firefox 17 back to firefox 16 or even 15.
Can I remove/change Firefox 17 back to Firefox 16 or even 15. Yahoo tool bar is not working with Firefox 17.0.1
Additional System Details
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
hello crash81, the newest version of firefox is firefox 18. please note that using outdated versions of firefox affected by known security vulnerabilities will put the integrity of your system and all the personal data on it at risk! so in my opinion it's not a good idea to downgrade just for the sake of an addon.
in case you're having issues with the yahoo toolbar please first make sure that you've installed the latest version available or else contact yahoo's support - they can likely give you more detailed guidance and are the only ones who can fix bugs or make necessary adjustments in the addon & i suppose it's also very much in their interest for the toolbar to work in current browser versions. thank you
Modified by philipp