I do a lot of my homework on my phone. Yet, when I try to search on the school's online library, which does not mention incompatibility with Firefox, the search button will not work. I can give you the web address. However, it will probably not work without a username or password. This has been happening on other school sites, as well. Is there anything anyone can do to help? Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Additional System Details
- User Agent:
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!