How to Download Firefox on my Windows ? firstname.lastname@example.org
I have attempted to Download Fire Tie-Ins without success. I have attempted 3 to 5 times plus in hopes that possible by Re Booting my computer that the Download would be accepted Unfortunately it is was Not.
Any suggestions ?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Hello SeanRRodgersWIN3 ,
Thank you for posting on Mozilla Support. We value and appreciate you as a user.
At this moment there are many reports of this issue and please be rest assured they are being worked on. At this moment, we are suggesting that you make sure that you have version 17.0.1 installed; You can get version 17.0.1 here: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/products/download.html?product=firefox-17.0.1&os=win&lang=en-US
Did you know that Mozilla Support is helped out by volunteers? Be part of SUMO! http://mzl.la/OJtpch Donate more than $30 and get a T-Shirt! https://donate.mozilla.org/page/contribute/joinmozilla
Modified by feer56
What do you mean by Download Fire Tie-Ins ??