IT only shows 1/2 of my favorites. Please help me fix.
Why don't all of my favorites from internet explorer show in firefox bookmarks? How do I fix it? Please help.
EDIT I have removed your email address from the title. This post is in a public and search engine indexed forum https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/946618. Note messages may be exchanged instead by use of the private messaging without disclosing personal email details. e.g. to=droztj, to=John99
Modified by John99
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Picasa plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Thank you for posting on Mozilla Support. We value and appreciate you as a user.
Please see Import Bookmarks from Internet Explorer for more assistance!
Did you know that Mozilla Support is helped out by volunteers? Be part of SUMO! http://mzl.la/OJtpch
Donate more than $30 and get a T-Shirt! https://donate.mozilla.org/page/contribute/joinmozilla
Modified by feer56
If you have problems with importing the IE Favorites in Firefox then export the favorites in IE to an HTML file and import that file in the Firefox Bookmarks Manager.
If you do not have the menu bar in IE then right-click the toolbar at the top to enable the Menu Bar.
- Export the favorites in IE to an HTML file (bookmarks.html):
File > Import and Export
- Import the HTML file in Firefox:
Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks > Import & Backup > Import Bookmarks from HTML
See "Import from another browser" and "Import from file":